Private




Since summer is sadly coming to an end, I had to whip out my favorite bohemian pants for one last summer look.  They'll be making a comeback for the early stages of fall though (hello fringed poncho).  Even though these pants are so flared at the bottom, I like to pair them with something that is looser on top and long enough to cover my rear end.  They are lined, but I have a bubble butt, so the lining cuts it pretty close to covering it ;)  These style of pants have become a lot more popular the last few months so it's pretty easy to find affordable options!  I'll make sure to link some below.  If you aren't a flared pants gal, they make super cute tapered ones too, like these.

Also, if you do wear a flared version and a looser top, wear heels to polish the look up.  









All photos are Lady J Memories

Hat/Catarzi   Tank/Target(old) Similar here and here  Bralette/Thread Lust
Lace pants/Nightcap  Similar styles here and here
Jewelry/Assorted and rings are vintage


P.S. It looks like Steve Madden brought these boots back!  I had bought them on sale at Nordies for an amazing deal last spring.  They're full price again, but they're amazing.  I consistently get compliments on them.  :)




Thank you guys so much for reading!!!  xoxo Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. This outfit looks so effortless. You do boho well :)

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! Thank you so much :) I love boho!

      Delete