Partially Muted


This last fall and winter I have been obsessing over leopard and fur even more than usual.  I've been wanting a leopard coat for the past year or so but was having trouble finding the perfect faux fur option in my size and price range.  Then I saw this one, it still makes a statement but it a more muted, grey tone.  (Who doesn't love grey?!)  I love that I can still rock a faux fur scarf with it and it doesn't compete or add too much.  Granted leopard is a neutral, I think it would be too much to have a faux fur scarf with a traditional colored furry leopard coat.  :)  Because my outwear has a lot of print, I kept my base layers simple but played with texture.  Wearing different textures is the easiest way to give your look dimension, especially if the look is monochromatic. These waxed denim jeans make it very easy to do that, and they go with everything!








All Images are Lady J Memories




Outfit details:

Coat- Macys (no longer available) Almost exact 

Scarf- Target (sold out) Similar (on super clearance!)

Sweater- Target (in-store)


Boots- H&M (old)  Exact w/ wedge



As always, thank you so much for reading.  xo Rachel


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment