Goodbye 2016










All images by Smythe Photography


Day 4 of 2017.  Already in love and off to an amazing start!  From the photos, you can tell I live in a very snowy area.  Yes, snow is beautiful, but when winter lasts 3/4 of the year, it becomes tiresome.  Luckily I started taking snowboarding lessons a few years ago, and fell in love with it last winter.  Having a winter activity makes the whole season more enjoyable. So New Years Day, and the day after were spent on the mountain.  I also spent the weekend by beginning to overhaul and redecorate my office, joined the latest Tone it Up challenge and started paving the way for career goals.  What goals do you guys have in mind for this year?

My office shares the same space as my closet so naturally that is being reorganized and cleared out.  I haven't started that yet, I'm thinking it will be a February project.  I tend to get too excited and start multiple projects, but that is a habit I'm bound to change this year.      This coat will definitely make the cut to stay.  It is SO warm.  Last year I snagged it on major sale at Macy's, I kept calling them to assure them that I'd be in to pick it up because people kept asking about it while it was on hold.  I wasn't able to find this exact style online, but they came out with a similar style of this jacket and I linked it below.  If you've always wanted a fuzzy jacket, now is the time because they sell out crazy fast.


Free People faux fur coat-old.  This years style here

Blue Life distressed sweater- Local Boutique.



Thank you guys so much for reading and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Cheers to making 2017 the best year yet!

x, Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment