YouTube Channel!

 YouTube Channel!

Hey Guys!

Sorry I was away from my blog for so long.  I won't be doing that anymore! I went on a couple of trips and stopped through Portland (Oregon) on both of them and did some shopping while I was there.  Because of that I decided to film my first YouTube video! My channel name is Ragtrends.
Here is my video:

I hope that you enjoy it and please leave me feedback in the comments! 
If you're interested in any of the items, I linked what was available online below.

Urban Outfitters dress

Urban Outfitters Sweater(Sold Out) Similar

Urban Outfitters Necklace

XX1 Dress

XXI Mustache PJ Set!

XXI Graphic Tee/Tunic (Couldn't Find) Similar

XXI Lace Bandeau (Out of Stock) Similar

Nordstrom Bomber Jacket

Nordstrom Necklace (Out of Stock) Similar Here, Here  and Here

Lace up wedges Similar here and here

Most of my HM purchases were either Basics or new so you should be able to find them in store, since you can't order online from them. (Same for Nordstrom Rack)


Thanks for reading,

Rachel








Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment