Foxy




Have you guys noticed my blog got a makeover? I'm so excited about it.  You now can easily access all of my social platforms on the top right of my home screen.  :)









The weather in Oregon has been quite unusual for January.  This past Sunday we reached 70degrees!  It has been in the 50's/60's for the last week so it's almost like dressing for fall.  I haven't worn this vest in a while so I paired it with a lightweight sweater and riding boots.  The beautiful cognac color of my boots brings out the rich tones in my vest which is why I didn't choose a black, or dark brown boot.   If it's even warmer where you live, then I would roll up my jeans and pair with booties, or swap out my sweater for a chiffon blouse.  If it's even colder, then layer a thicker sock and sweater, and put your vest on over your jacket/coat while you're outside.   







 






Outfit Details

Vest- Piperlime (old)  Similar here and here

Sweater- Target (old) similar

T-shirt- Target

Necklace- James Michelle

Skinny Jeans- American Eagle (Very old) Very Similar

Boots- Bought in Italy.  Similar here and here.


Thank you guys for reading! xoxo Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is so so so cute! I love your fur vest!

    Jacy
    www.lovelenore.com

    ReplyDelete