Lace 'em up





The weather doesn't seem to be turning winter-like again so I've been trying to wear all of my boots before it gets too warm.  These over the knee boots being at the top of the list.  I love the lace up detailing in the back, but sadly that doesn't adjust the boot at all.  Although these are great boots, I would skip them if you have small calves like I do.  If you always wear them with jeans and socks though, they might not sag at the ankle too bad and they are on major sale in black.  Score!  If you have those beautiful athletic calves, buy them!  Especially if you're tall, they actually fit over the knee! :)  Tall boots are perfect to wear with dresses at this time of the year.  My favorite pairing is boho/70's inspired dresses with tall boots.  Free People and Mod Cloth are great places to look if you don't already own something.  An off the shoulder top with a skirt/these jeans & OTK boots would be beautiful too.  I'm going to do a post with 70's inspired pieces soon.  <3







Images by Lady J Memories



Outfit Details

Necklace- James Michelle  (Mine is a 14inch)

Dress- Italy   Similar here and here 

Boots- Circus by Sam Edelman    On sale in black here 



Thank you for reading! xo Rachel


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment