Flashback







Oh 90's.....I remember being a kid and having my mom give me bangs that I called the '3 stories', she would curl them and them poof them up 3 levels.  It didn't stop at that though, in addition to the huge bangs she would attach a satin bow the size of my head.  Did any of you guys have this style as well??  Bad 90's hair styles aside, some of the fashion was pretty awesome.  Over sized chenille sweaters with  leggings, sketchers, velvet pants.....and tying your sweater/shirt around your waist.  Cue today's look.  Not only is it convenient to have an extra layering piece around your waist, it also doubles as a protective barrier if your pants tend to slide down.  To give this look more interest I threw on these amazing calf hair leopard wedges from Matisse that go with EVERYTHING.  You should probably get them, or leopard flats/sneakers/heels.  Leopard print is a neutral in my book.









Photos by Lady J Memories


Outfit Details


Plaid shirt/Urban Outfitters(old)  Similar here and here

Jeans/Rag & Bone (I sized down for a more fitted look)

Booties/Matisse


Karma Necklace/James Michelle

Pyramid Necklace/Urban Outfitters(old)  Similar in circles here



xx, Rachel



Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Love the bag! I found your blog through The Pleated Poppy. I host a link up each Wednesday (still live), stop by if you get a chance.

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Thanks for sharing a new link up! :)

    ReplyDelete