Shania


I hope you all had a wonderful and safe memorial weekend.  It's so hard to get back into the groove when you have a Monday off, but on the bright side Friday comes a lot quicker. :)  I've been on a neutral color dressing spree lately!  Usually I spice things up with jewelry, but if I don't wear a lot of jewelry then I try to add a lot of texture with layers.  Jean jackets are lightweight and are the perfect layering piece for the spring and summer! My tank top is completely lace with raw edges that gives the look that extra something.  I've had a hard time finding tanks similar to this, but there are a lot of affordable tanks that have just the bottom as lace and still give your outfit a nice touch.















Outfit Details


Jean Jacket/ Forever 21(old) Similar here

Striped t-shirt/ Target (old)  Similar here and here

Lace tank/ Piperlime (old)  Similar here 
If you're local to my area, Real Deals Home Decor sells clothes now!! They have a lot of affordable and cute piece and have some layering tunics that have lace detailing on the bottom.


Watch/ Michael Kors



Thank you so much for reading!
xoxo Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment