Cardi D2N




In March I featured my first day to night outfit here, and I received a lot of positive feedback.  I'm all about trying to make things easy, so today I have another day to night outfit!  I'm going to do one at least once a month.  These outfits are also perfect if you're traveling for a weekend getaway, because you barely have to pack anything. :)







Night Transition


To transition this outfit into night, I threw on a hat (because I am a self confessed hat addict) a pair of heels, and sleek faux leather shorts.  If you've been following me the last few months I'm sure you have seen this cream maxi cardigan quite a few times.  Especially on my instagram with quick mirror OOTD's that don't get posted on my blog.  I will need to get some maxi length lightweight sweaters and vests because I love the long length mixed with shorts/dresses/skirts.  #newfavoritepairing








All images are by Jessica, of Lady J Memories



 Maxi Sweater/Urban Outfitters  Jeans/United Colors of Benetton  Backpack/ Co-Lab at TJ Maxx
Fringe Necklace/Nordstrom (Similar here) Quilted Slip-ons/Target (Similar here)  Hat/Catarzi Via Asos Heels/Target (Similar here)  Faux leather shorts/Local Boutique (Similar here)


To get new post notifications sent directly to your inbox, subscribe here or at the top of the page! :)

Thank you! xx Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Love this cozy cardigan and both ways your've worn it!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete