Dulce


So, I was under the impression I had posted this a week ago.....but apparently my scheduling didn't work.  Rookie move!  So I'm sorry it's been an extremely long time since I've had a post up.

Since the weather is cooling down, I wanted to slowly incorporate some fall looks into my wardrobe.  Let's get real-fall is everybody's favorite season for clothes!  Boots, tons of hats and amazing jackets.  It's still too warm to wear a jacket, but it's easy to change something for a season with accessories.  I'll be doing a post soon for all of my fall essentials, so make sure to keep an eye out for that!  I might even do a separate post on layering, because that is the key to dressing for fall.  Be sure to check below for links to the pieces in this outfit.








All images are Lady J Memories


Hat/Old  Similar   T-shirt/All Saints(old)  Similar here and here    
Jeans/Express      Booties/Steve Madden 




Thank you for stopping by and reading, it means a lot to me!  xoxo Rachel 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment