Lapels


Before I  go into detail about this outfit, I have to acknowledge the hair.  It's looking really uneven this particular day, so please ignore that.  :)  Now that that's out of the way, meet my 2nd favorite jacket (My first love is of course a leather moto jacket).  Every lady should have a jacket with a little bit of sparkle embellishment hanging in her closet!  Not only do they make an easy outfit option during the holiday season, but they're incredibly chic with basics throughout the rest of the year.  For this look I started with my essentials of a white t shirt and my favorite boyfriend jeans.  Since I was aiming to make this daytime appropriate, distressed jeans are the way to go.  Booties instead of heels also take it down a notch.  If you want to dress it up a notch, ditch distressed jeans for a darker rinsed jean, and simple pointy toed heels.  Really dress it up with coated black skinnies, heels and a silky black tank. The latter would be great during the holidays, and don't forget a deep berry lip.  My jacket was purchases a few years ago, so it's no longer available.  I found a very similar option on clearance though!  That will be linked below, but if it's not your jam then wait a month or two and there will be options everywhere. Urban Outfitters, Zara and Asos have great, affordable options closer to the holiday season.  Thrift stores are also a goldmine for unique jackets. 

Don't forget that I'm doing a $300 Nordstrom giveaway with some amazing fellow fashion bloggers!  Enter here!  You can find a lot of my favorite staples from Nordstrom, including my favorite Mavi jeans and faux leather jacket. You can find almost anything at Nordstrom, and $300 can take you a long ways, or get you something you've had your eye on for a while. Good luck!






All images are Lady J Memories



Jacket/Aryn K (old)  Similar here    Necklace/Vintage  Boots/Steve Madden
Jeans/Mavi (If you're getting the emma slim boyfriend style I would recommend sizing down one size for the perfect fit!  The other styles I would stay true to your normal size.) 


Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to enter this giveaway! The last day to enter is Monday, and there are 82 ways to enter. :)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment