Speckled BA



Happy October!!! I cannot believe that it's already October....I feel like I say that every month but seriously.  2016 is only 3 months away.  What?  
The fall season is a time to refresh your life and for me this season can bring on many changes, both good and bad.  One of the biggest changes I've made this season is chopping off about 9" of hair.  My hair was getting long, but because of bleaching it to go gray and being in the sun a lot this summer, it wasn't as healthy as it needed to be.  Now all of the dead is gone and it feels amazing.  I'm glad its fall, because something about this bright, short hair makes me want to wear red/dark lips all of the time.  


I was at Target a few weeks ago (surprise, surprise) and picked up this speckled t-shirt, fell in love and went back to pick up another.  If you find it hard to find the perfect t-shirt I highly recommend the mossimo t-shirts in the modal blend at Target.  They're affordable, soft and hold up well.  Other fabrics are NOT the same.  Modal is a semi-synthetic fiber that is incredibly soft to the touch, with a slight amount of stretch depending on what it's blended with.  It's one of my favorite fabrics and its pretty amazing that you can get a great t-shirt with it for under $15.

With my new 'look', I wanted to play with a chic, all black outfit and I feel like a total bad ass in it!  D'orsay pumps really help to streamline a look and elongate your stems, especially when you pair them with high-waisted jeans.  The exact pieces are all linked below.









All Images are Lady J Memories

Jacket/Blank NYC  Tee/Target  Jeans/Urban Outfitters
Heels/VINCE.  Purse/Rebecca Minkoff
Watch/Tissot


Thank you guys for reading! Hope your first day of October.  

My heart goes out to all affected by the Umpqua community college shooting.  <3 
xx, Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment