Valentine's Look-book




I love Valentine's Day! Traditionally, you think of pink and red for this holiday.  I'm not a huge fan of the color pink, but I always make sure there is red in whatever look I'm wearing for Valentines.  Red is a powerful color, associated with love, romance, passion and confidence.  There are studies that have shown simply wearing a red lip can make you feel more confident.  

This year, Valentine's falls on a Sunday.  So I have three looks, for whatever you choose to do.  Personally, my boyfriend and I are having a date night on Saturday and that's when I'll dress up.  On Sunday we'll probably go snowboarding, and end the night watching a movie and having our annual cheese platter.  I wore this dress recently, so I'll probably wear the second look on our date night with a black fedora.  For our chilled night in, I'll be wearing something similar to the last look.  I love to be comfortable while chilling at home, and I'll wear a red lip to add that pop.  ;)    

I hope these looks, will inspire your outfit for whatever you end up doing.  What are your plans for Valentines?  Comment below if you have any fun traditions!





Look one:

Dress H&M (old) Similar | Jacket Blank NYC | Heels Vince. | Hat Catarzi (HALF OFF!)






Look Two:

Off the shoulder top (Old) Similar here and here | Jeans Rag & Bone
Heels Topshop via Nordstrom | Necklace Nashelle |  Watch Michael Kors




Look Three:

Beanie (old) Similar here | Sweats Target | Mug (It's the $2 valentines reusable mug at Starbucks!)



All images are by Ian Smythe Photography


Thank you guys for reading!  I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day.  <3 Rachel


Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I am totally in love with that red dress with the leather jacket!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby! Trusty H&M for the dress.

      xo Rachel

      Delete