Grey strides



I'm in disbelief that it's already May.  May! It seems like last May was only a few months ago.  This month is always very motivating, for everything.  My birthday is on the 30th, so I always feel a little extra pressure about turning another year older.  Summer is also right around the corner, so working out & healthy eating go full force as well.  It's going to be a game changing month.

Ian and I were taking our pictures, and we looked up and the sky was gorgeous so we drove up to this location and he captured these amazing shots.  Mother nature is dramatic and gorgeous, and Ian is talented! Love how these turned out.  Naturally I'm wearing my favorite hat, if you are a hat girl, this is on sale for $17!!!!!  It says they have low stock, so you better move fast.  I brought a back-up because I wear it so much and it's starting to show wear.  Something looks better with age, but a black wool hat is not one of them.  The rest of the outfit is relatively simple, this grey button up is so soft.  The title of the shirt says chambray, don't let that scare you away.  It's soft & cozy but still lightweight enough for the upcoming months.  Everything has exact links below.





All images are by Ian Smythe Photography

Bolo  Forever 21
Jeans Express 
Shoes (UO-old) Similar styles here and here
Purse Marc by Marc Jacobs 'too hot to handle' tote 


Thank you for reading, happy May! :)
xo, Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment