2018 #NSALE Picks! Nordstrom Anniversary Sale





If you came here from my YouTube video (here!), I just left everything on the floor from the haul for this try on portion!  So sorry about the mess.  Every item is linked below the photo, with the size and color I purchased.  Also, please keep in mind I am not keeping all of these!  I wanted to post a try-on haul but do not live near a Nordstrom, and picked some of the more popular items to give a full review.  Let me know what you think about the JC shoes.  I need opinions, I love the look in photos and they're crazy comfortable, but they remind me so much of a cameltoe.  
Thank you so much!  



 In all of my pictures I am wearing this necklace!


Size Small in Bleached Stone

Wearing size 6 US in Ivory

Wearing an XS, in tan.

Size 25 in Blue 183
Wearing size 7.5 (too small) in White Snake Print

Wearing an XS in Green Ponderosa


Size XS in Butterscotch

Wearing an XS in Black
Wearing Small in White


Size O, it's pulling because the shirt underneath is so long.
Wearing size XS, on the fence.  It's very long so it might be cute under long sweaters with jeans or slim trousers.


Wearing an XS in Grey Heather
Wearing size 25

Wearing size 7.5 in Beige Fabric
You guys, these are so comfortable! I need opinions.  Too camel-toe?

Wearing size 2 in Dark Cement
Cute, but sleeves are too short and it's itchy

O/S in Grey Light Heather

This is so small!  Wearing size 4US

Size XS in Hydrangea, these are so soft!

Size XS
Size XS, the Moto ones look so cute too!


Wearing Ivory in size XXS
The color is 'Linen'


Size (0-2) in Charcoal

Wearing size XS/S in Beige Light Oatmeal Heather

Wearing size 38/8US, in Lilac Suede



Items purchased but not shown:

Beauty/Health





Baby


Lingerie







Happy shopping!  I hope some of these items come back in stock for you, a lot of them still have a full range of sizes.  For complete reviews, please watch this video here

Thank you!  xx Rachel










Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment