Overalls: Summer Style!



All of my friends are having babies or getting engaged, and I'm over here obsessing over getting a dog.  The obsession is real,  that is why I didn't blog the last week because every spare second was spent researching dogs! Hours and hours and hours.  I'd probably have one by now but it's just as much work trying to talk my boyfriend into getting one.  Even right now, writing this would be so much better with an adorable puppy sleeping in my lap and in a few months curled up on my always cold feet.  The lady who I am going to look at a puppy at in a few days is sending me videos and pictures!  It's a sign. I hope my next blog post is filled with pictures of my new puppy at the end! I'll keep you updated.

The last time I wore these overalls was in fall with a bomber jacket and booties.  There are only a few pieces of my wardrobe that I put away for seasons, the rest of it should be able to carry through the year.  Because these overalls are culottes (cropped wide leg) they look best paired with heels.  An off the shoulder top would be adorable, but it should be fitted in the body.  Mine are all on the flow side so I went with this fitted muscle tank from Free People.  The intimately free line is my favorite!  All of the tops and dresses are a seamless stretchy fabric that pull you in, yet allow you to go braless.  Yay!  I'm sure the line has other fabrics as well, but if you see a top that is this fabric, go for it! To go braless and conceal bloating, I'd stick to a darker fabric.  For accessories, I of course went with my favorite hat that is in every other blog post the last 3 years, favorite Quay sunglasses and these cute new Target heels!  I've had my eye on some grommet heels but didn't want to spend a lot on them, of course Target had some.  98% of the time, they'll have an affordable version of an on trend shoe and they're always very comfortable.  Everything is linked below!  









Photography by Smythe Photography


Outfit Details

Black wool Fedora from Catarzi is old.  Similar here
Overalls are last season from Target.  Similar are herehere & here
Intimately Free People green tank not available.  Similar here & here


Thanks for reading!
xx, Rachel


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment