Memorial Day Stars









All images by Smythe Photography


Happy Memorial weekend! Hope your holiday weekend has been fun-filled, and if you're staying home you probably have one day to get things done around the house too.  Balance :)  So far we've done a lot of yard work (yay for new flowers!),  going to the lake, hiking & the pool!  My birthday is on Tuesday too, so the fun continues! 
If you follow me on facebook, you might have seen me show both of these pieces in a haul from Macy's.  This shirt I had eyed for months, and I finally snagged it on super sale!  The jeans were an impulse and I couldn't pass up.  They're incredibly soft & the stars, so cute.  They're a true denim so don't expect a lot of stretch.  I can't wait to wear them to a BBQ with converse tomorrow evening.  I know you can't get these jeans in time for Memorial Day, but 4th of July is right around the corner!  I wear them all of the time, but thought they'd be a particularly fun outfit for this Holiday.


Ralph Lauren Star Jeans, limited sizes, similar style here
Mules, old from Target.  Similar here


Remembering all the brave military service men & women who have passed away fighting for our country.  Please stay safe this holiday and don't forget the true meaning. 
xx, Rachel


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment