A (random) Picture Diary...

 
My boyfriend and I being dorks at an outdoor MGMT concert. So fun! :)


Dress I wore to Sushi happy hour with two of my girlfriends.  Haven't worn this in YEARS, I love the neck line.
 
 

My boyfriend and I went to brunch with one of his friends.  I was wearing wedges and then swapped them out for leather flip-flops to spend the next few hours at Lowes and Home Depot.

Love this hardwood floor, not a bad price for solid wood either!
LOVE!!! I've had the same sneakers for WAY too long and they're so worn out, so I got these.  So comfortable and amazing. It's a brighter coral in person.

I can't believe it's already the middle of September.  Where does the time go? Christmas will be here before we know it! Today I just wanted to upload a random picture diary of the last couple of weeks.  Also, If you follow my YouTube channel I'm going to start a new series called 'Outfits of the Week'- the first episode will be up on September the 22nd.  Thanks for reading! :)



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment