Jumping on the bandwagon



Many of us know about, or have at least seen, the Zara skort.  In the past 6 moths, I feel like this skort has become so iconic!! I've loved it since I first saw it, and after finding nothing like it, I indulged. :) Don't get me wrong, I did see similar things, but, I am a longed legged lady and ZARA was the only skort version in the white/cream that I had found. Others were just skirts, which I don't find as versatile when it's that short.  I can't wait for it to come.  I will FOR SURE be doing blog posts on how to style.  I can see this going through every season.  With tights, booties and sweaters for now, and bare legged with a silk shirt for summer.  ZARA Similar

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Leibster Award! Check out my blog for more info
    http://simplyxstyle.blogspot.com/2014/02/leibster-award.html

    Xo

    ReplyDelete