Wrapped up



A couple of weeks ago I was deleting emails, and one of them caught my eye.  It was from Old Navy, and they were having a one day only super steal.  Ponchos (Normally $35) were on sale for $10!  I got off work and hurried over to Old Navy.  Long story short-I got the last one left in the store and it was hidden beneath a pile of returns.  It was meant to be.  I love things like that, when there is one left and it happens to be in your size, and it's a really good deal.






All images are Ian Smythe Photography



Hat World Market | Bar Necklace James Michelle | Circle Necklace  Bijou Lemon
Poncho  Old Navy | Boots Jeffrey Campbell (old)   Similar style in black



Thank you for reading! xo,Rachel
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. What a perfect fall poncho! You match the leaves around you & your hat & booties match perfectly!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete