POLO RT



Between my outfit, the location and Ian's photography style, I totally felt like I was on set for a Ralph Lauren shoot.  RL will always be a classic, so no shame in that. :)  I'm sure you're all shocked to see my go to flares....not!  I can't help myself when I love something.  I've fallen hard for leather jackets again as well, I went through a phase of not wearing them very much (I used to wear one EVERY day), but I'm back to wearing them more often. 
For the longest time I didn't wear this one because the color washed me out with the tone of blonde hair that I had, luckily it's working with the grey.  When I am passionate about a piece of clothing, but the color doesn't work for me anymore-I still keep it.  Most of the time it's just hair color that was changed to make it not work, or a faded summer tan.  Only keep these things if you're in love with the item and it's very special, otherwise let go and buy something you can wear all of the time!













All images are Ian Smythe Photography



Leather Jacket Italy  Similar | Scarf UO (old)  Similar
Watch Michael Kors  Jeans Hudson 'Taylor' 
Lipstick  MAC 'Instigator' | Lip Pencil MAC 'Currant' 



Have a wonderful week! xx Rachel 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment