Cameron Diaz

Different Takes on Boho



Hey guys! If you follow me on instagram (@Ragtrends), I'm sorry I didn't post the outfit on the left when I said I would.  I had a migraine and couldn't bear to look at a computer screen any longer.  On the plus side, I've decided to add an additional outfit AND a book favorite.  The two outfits are both bohemian, one more traditional and the other a little edgier.  Outfit details will be listed below. :)





 This is the look I consider more of a traditional boho style.  Crochet shirt, head wrap, beaded cuff, braided sandals...what's not boho?  I am completely head over heels with this crochet shirt.  Almost anything looks good under it, I layer it with maxi dresses, tube tops and regular tank tops.  The best part is I usually don't have to wear a bra with it...and you can't even tell.  Next obsession: the sunglasses and book.  Both recent finds.  Both affordable.  Both from my one of my favorite stores: Tar-jeh.  Also known as Target. I have a pretty hard time finding sunglasses that fit my face correctly, and look good at the same time. These are perfect. I picked them up with my new favorite read, 'The Body Book'.  One more reason to love Cameron Diaz. Check it out. You won't be disappointed.  Bonus: It's 30% off the cover price at Target.












Onto look number 2! If I was a little bit shorter, or my pants were a little bit longer, I would no doubt rock this look with some lace up chunky heels.  My pants are not long enough fore me to wear heels though so I rocked them with some good ol' converse.  



I love this shirt! The graphic is a mix of horns...and wings...


Outfit 1:
Headband
Crochet Tank: Sold Out Similar
Cami
Cuff: I got mine in store at World Market Similar
Sunglasses
Boyfriend Jeans
Sandals
 Book-It's 5% cheaper going in-store

Outfit 2:
Free People Shirt-Old. Similar  Similar
Pants
Skull Bracelet-Sold Out. Very Similar
Bracelet
Converse

Thank you guys for reading!!! xoxo-Rachel








Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments: