Red and stripes

Red and Stripes


Lately I have been wearing nothing but basic colors.  I always gravitate towards grey especially.  Today I threw in a pop of color! I love this orange-red paired with the black and white striped skirt and finished off with gold accessories.  I don't think you can ever go wrong when pairing stripes with red.  It's so classic. 





I am so in love with these necklaces, but especially the boomerang one.  It is hand stamped with 'karma' on it.  It was made by a local artist who has a wonderful story.  Linked below.




Outfit Details:

Sunglasses- Jessica Simpson

Karma Necklace and Other Small Necklace- James Michelle

Ring- Old  Similar

Shirt- Old Navy via Thred Up! This site is awesome, it's a online consignment shop and they have free returns.

Skirt- H&M

Sandals- Target Similar


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment