Lace Kimono

Hi guys,  I can't believe my last post was all the way back in November!  Sorry about that. I post ootd's on my instagram pretty frequently, which is Ragtrends.  Today's look I am really excited to share with you.  It's very boho and 70's which is very much my 'thing'.  Plus, I'm wearing a giant floppy hat, and who doesn't love those?! 

Sorry about the red tint. I'm not that sun burnt haha.


 




Outfit Details:

Lace Kimono (new!)- TJ Maxx 

Grey Tank- H&M

Flared Jeans- Free People Similar

Horn Necklace- American Eagle Similar

Floppy Hat- H&M Similar

For shoes I was just wearing champagne colored cork wedges. I don't like my shoes to show at all though when wearing large flared pants.  This type of jean should just barely skim the ground.

Thanks for reading! xoxo-Rachel



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment