Groupie

You know those outfits you put on and feel amazing in? This is that outfit.  It's comfortable, stylish, boho, edgy, and I feel like a bad ass.  I feel like everyone knows when you feel that way too because you always get more compliments! I had a lot of fun taking these pictures too, so that's why there are so many different styles. #sorrynotsorry  This skirt is AMAZING! I found it at H&M and swiped it up the day I saw it.  I think that was back in January or February.  I am seeing more and more similar styles now though, so it shouldn't be too hard to get your hands on one. If you happen to have a TJ Maxx in your area then I would check there.  They just had one that was the closest to an exact match that I've seen. As usual, I will link the exact item (it available) or similar ones down below. If something is a little more pricey, I try to find cheaper options too.  So sometimes there are a few options for a similar item.  We're all on different budgets. :)  I hope you've all had a wonderful week! So glad it's Friday, enjoy your weekend!









Tank-(I got mine in store at Target not that long ago) Similar

Skirt-H&M (sold out) Similar  Similar


Ring: Old Similar Similar Similar

Thank you guys for reading!      xoxo Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment