Polka Dot

Playing with dots

Hello beautiful! (or handsome!) I hope that you've had an amazing week so far and are now starting to enjoy your weekend.  Brunch plans tomorrow morning? ;)  Recently I went through my closet and stumbled upon this shirt.  It's been at least a year since I've worn it, and it's made it through a few closet clean out cycles.  I vowed to wear it or get rid of it this time, and I'm so glad I wore it.  The cut it amazing! It's a sleeveless top, loose, but still fitting and not too low cut.  If I could get this in all the basic colors I would be all over it.  Do you have any items that you haven't worn in a while but keep managing to make it through closet clean outs?  If it's not timeless, and is in season, I challenge you to wear it in the next week.  If you don't, then donate it!  Make some room for something you really love. <3












Blazer (Piperlime-old)  Similar

Blouse (TJ-Maxx-old)  Similar cut  Similar color

Jeans (7FAMK bought at Local JoeSimilar



Thank you all for reading! xoxo Rachel



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment