Casual Sequins


Happy New year! I'm a little behind, but it is still the beginning. ;)  I wanted to thank you all that have been reading my blog.  It means the world to me and I am very grateful.  I am so excited to blog more now that the Holiday's over and life has been settling down. 

Once the Holidays pass I feel like a lot of people keep all of their cute sequin pieces in the closet until the next Holiday season.  Sequins and sparkles are fun through out the entire year though! Throw your sequin/sparkle sweater or jacket with a simple outfit.  Keep your jewelry minimal, and make the tones in the rest of your outfit warm. Warm cognacs make a perfect pairing with gold or silver for  daytime and throw on your favorite pumps to take it to the night.  Because my tank top is such a warm color I opted for black booties, although cognac would have paired well too.  Plus my black booties are the most comfortable shoes I own.  I would prefer to wear these over sneakers for comfort, they're that good!



Loving my hammered name bar necklace with my name from James Michelle!  


Outfit Details

Jacket (Urban Outfitters-old)  Similar here and here.

Tank (Nordstrom Rack-old) Similar here

Jeans Rag&Bone

Bar Necklace James Michelle (I got a 15inch)

Booties Kork-Ease  


Thanks for reading!  xoxo Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment