Feathers, not dots

Holiday look




Hello there! Sorry I haven't been blogging as much as I usually do.  I will have a lot more opportunities to take pictures after the new Year.  Thank you for being patient. I can't believe that it is almost Christmas! With the Holiday season comes a lot of opportunities to dress up.  It's the perfect time to put a new twist on one of your favorite summer dresses like I did.  This dress actually has some pretty big side cutouts, but paired with a blazer and tights, it's completely fall&winter appropriate. 





Baby, it's cold outside!


If you like this idea, but need it to be a bit more casual then I would omit the blazer and sport a cardigan.  A thin and simple belt would be more casual too.  If your dress has a flirty bottom then it would be super cute to add a pullover sweater over the top.  There are just so many options!  I do think that trying to stick to warmer or neutral colors works best.  A bright floral wouldn't be my first choice, but then again you have to remember that fashion has no rules! :)







Outfit Details

Dress- Thred Up
Blazer- Aryn K via Piperlime (old) 
Belt- Rue21
Tights-Target
Booties-Nordstrom

Thank you guys for reading! I'm sorry it's been so long.  -xo Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment