Floral & Tribal

Patterned Leggings-2 ways


Fall and winter are the seasons when leggings are work several times a week.  Today I wanted to show you two different looks featuring patterned leggings.

Look # 1-Tribal Leggings




For this first look I am wearing these awesome tribal leggings I snagged from Urban Outfitters a while ago.  When working with a patterned legging, it is easiest to choose a color from your leggings for your shirt.  I chose black and then wore a colorful scarf to bring some life into the outfit.  It also was very cold outside, so the extra warmth around my neck helps a lot.  The scarf also helps to balance out the look because my top is so long.  If it had been warmer today I would have thrown on a long pendant necklace, to add interest and balance.





Look # 2-Floral Leggings


For this second look I paired my floral leggings with a simple white sweater.  My leggings don't actually have any white in them but this works because it is a neutral and you can pair anything with your neutrals! I have a lot of layers today, but because everything is a different texture it works.











Outfit details

Look 1:

Tribal Leggings- Urban Outfitters (old)   Similar

Black Tunic-Local Boutique 

Boots- H&M

Scarf- Target (sold out) Similar

Beanie-Target (old) Similar

Look 2:

Floral Leggings- Kohls (old)  Lots of fun styles!!

Sweater (H&M old) Similar-lots of colors

Anorak Jacket- Local Boutique Similar

Boots-Super old 

Beanie- Timberland



I'm sorry it's been so long guys! I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving.  Lots of love! Happy December! xoxo-Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment