Striped Spring


Although our yellow grass might tell a different story, it has been full on Spring weather lately! I love being able to wear cozy sweaters and have bare legs at the same times.  Snow will be falling again so I'm taking full advantage. If it's snowy where you live, just throw on some tights, and boots you can wear a thicker sock with. :) 








I've said it before, but I'll say it again...World Market has the BEST jewelry.  Not only is it incredibly unique, but it is also affordable and good quality.  As for the sweater, I scored it for over 50% off at Urban Outfitters.  It is so soft and amazing.  I've worn it far too much for the time I've had it but I can't get enough.

These stripes really accentuate my breakfast! ;)









Outfit Details

Hat- Nordstrom

Cardigan- Urban Outfitters

Necklace- World Market (Sold out online but available in store) Similar

Dress- Forever 21(old) Similar




Thank you guys for reading! xoxo Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment