Mon ami



Hello my friends!  I'm beyond excited to share with you guys my first post with the beautiful photography by Jessica of  Lady J Memories.  I have admired her work for a couple of years and am so grateful to be able to work with her.  She does work in many areas, from weddings to boudoir.  I encourage you to check out more of her amazing work here.

About this look, I love all combinations where I can juxtapose the items.  Like these boyfriend jeans paired with feminine blue suede heels.  To give it more edge I threw on my must have leather jacket.  If you haven't yet read my year round basics, read it here and see what other items are my must haves and why!  This outfit would be very easy to recreate with your own spin because it is full of basics.

This look is something that can be worn during the day or night.  With some simple swaps you could even wear it to work.   For work in a more casual environment, I would swap out the leather jacket for a blazer.  Plus, if you can find a blazer with shoulder or leather detailing, you will still get an edgy vibe.  As for the beanie, you can still rock a beanie with the blazer, or you can swap it out for a slouchy beret or the never fail fedora.  Exact details are linked below. 










All images are Lady J Memories



Outfit Details

Hat- Timberland 

Jacket- BLANKNYC
(For size referance I purchased an xs and it is very fitted)

T-Shirt- Target(old) Other french graphics here and here

Jeans- Mavi
(The picture online is deceiving-they are much darker.  But still amazing)

Heels- Nine West

Clutch- Linmade via Etsy




Merci beaucoup mon ami.    xoxo Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment