Breathing in




A white blazer or jacket is an essential item to have for spring.  Typically spring is still chilly, so a white blazer is an easy way to breathe life into your outfit where you would have normally worn a darker blazer, or cardigan.  My blazer is the brand Aryn K-and I love all of her blazers!  My frame is narrow and her blazers always fit me very well.  If you have narrow shoulders and have a hard time, definitely try one of hers! For the rest of the outfit, I kept it pretty simple.  My watch is my statement piece.  I've been getting a lot of questions about my watch lately, I got it almost 6 years ago from Macy's! The exact one it linked below.  If you wait until they have the friends and family sale, you can save almost $100 on it.  Originally it is $295, but it was around $200 when I finished and it was money well spent. :)








Photography by Lady J Memories



Outfit Details

Bar Necklace/James Michelle

Watch/Michael Kors

Blazer/Aryn K(sold out)  Similar here  and here

Split back tee/Sanctuary(old)  Very similar and on major sale here

Jeans/Rag & Bone


Heels/Target(old)  Similar here and here




As always, thank you for reading.

xo Rachel


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment