MIA+the most amazing red carpet look







  Hey you guys! I know it's been a month since I've had an outfit post and I am so sorry.  I will put an outfit post together the moment I get pictures. <3  Thank you for being patient!
 
On a completely different note, Taylor Swift looked stunning at last nights Billboard awards.
I'm not one to follow red carpet looks, but I couldn't help looking at more pictures of that look when I kept seeing it pop up all over social media. Wide legged jumpsuit+solid white=perfection. If you have an event coming up, or a birthday like yours truly, this would be such a fun look! Below I have a few affordable options to create a stunning look inspired by Taylor.  All of the jumpsuits retail under $125 :)







Jumpsuits:White


Jumpsuits:White by ragtrends
 (Click on the link 'Jumpsuits:White' to be redirected to my polyvore page where there are direct links to everything.) 






Jumpsuits:Black





Thank you guys so much for reading, your patience and support.  xoxoxo Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment