Stolen from the BF..






I stole my boyfriends awesome watch.  It's nixon, large, very old and leather-what's not to love?  It also reminds me of the watch my Dad used to always wear so it holds a special place in my heart. <3   Watches are such a timeless piece and as much as I love my rose gold one, it's fun to switch it up.   Have fun with your outfit this week and let a piece from someone else's closet inspire you!  Because this watch is masculine, I wanted to keep the overall look a little more tough than I typically go for.  So I paired it with these super comfortable jogger pants and I wore my hair up in a sloppy bun.  I added an ear cuff on one side, and although it's glitzy it has an edgy feel to it.  Naturally I paired the whole look with heels ;)  I've had these lace up heels for a few years and I love them, they were one of the best finds at TJ Maxx and are by far the most comfortable heels I own.





All Images are Lady J Memories


Sunglasses/Target (In-Store) 20% off right now!  Ear Cuff/Forever 21 Tank/Ebay (Stiegler FashionSimilar  Watch/Nixon Similar  Pants/Italy  Similar here and here
Shoes/Madden Girl via TJ Maxx Similar 



Thank you guys for reading and Happy Monday! xo Rachel



Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Stopping by from Chic Street Style's linkup. I love the idea of being inspired by someone else's fashion for the week. I am definitely a fan of the masculine vibe sometimes, and I think you pulled it off to a "T." (Those heels were an important compromise ;)

    Xoxo,

    Shian | The Fashion Investigator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shian! Thank you so much, I love that link up!! Let me know if you are inspired by someone else's fashion this week. :) Thanks again!

      xo,
      Rachle

      Delete