Ethereal




Originally I was planning on doing this as a day to night look with my previous post, but I opted against that.  I really only want to do those if the transition can be made with 3 pieces or less.  In January I wore this skirt with a cropped sweater to a winter wedding here and it was so beautiful!  I wanted to bring it out for Summer so I just paired it with a tank top and simple jewelry for a dressy date night.  This would be great for a summer wedding too!  If I had a little more time, I would have wore my hair in a braided crown to add the perfect summer/boho touch.  I am such a braid girl in the summer, I unfortunately am not the most talented, but practice makes perfect.  ;)  What are your favorite hairstyles in the summer?





All Images are Lady J Memories



Outfit Details

Skirt/For Love & Lemons  Tank/E-Bay  Clutch/Old Similar  Cuff/Italy

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment