Flurries



I've been a bad blogger the past couple of weeks.  I apologize.  This season is crazy busy for us all!  Time also seems to fly by AT LEAST 10 times faster than normal.  Christmas is magical and beautiful, but I honestly can't wait until the new year.  As cliche as it is, starting a fresh new year always feels amazing.  I have so many plans to grow myself, my blog and business and have that extra determination once January hits.  Plus 6 is my favorite number, so I have very good vibe about 2016.

I'm wearing one of my favorite pieces again, the poncho.  Ponchos are the best ever!  It's basically like a super chic blanket that you get to cuddle up in all day.  I'm 97% about comfort.  Lets be real, some things are just too amazing to worry about comfort.  Paired under the poncho is one of my free people thermals.  These are the BEST thermals.  They're stretchy without showing anything, warm, and the cuffs are beautiful.   Some of the styles have very ornate and colorful cuffs, but I prefer the designs where the shirt and cuff color match so that I can mix it up and repeat it more without it being the main focus.

In addition to the poncho, I know you guys recognize these jeans!  I can't help myself that I love them this much.  My go to cuff is a messy roll, but today I chose to do a wide cuff to add more structure since my poncho has none.  It's amazing how big of a difference cuffing your jeans will make.  Would you guys like to see a blog post dedicated to that?  My go to necklaces got an addition, the beautiful grey druzy necklace from Bijou Limon.  Her attention to detail is amazing that I actually wear this necklace backwards most of the time because I love that side just as much.  I'm not always in the mood for sparkle, so I appreciate the fact that the detail is so great that it's a 2 for 1 necklace. :)

 











All images are Lady J Memories


Poncho Old Navy  Similar | Thermal Free People 'Masquerade' 
Jeans Mavi 'Emma' in Light Blue Vintage | Booties/Target in store Similar  
Gold necklaces James Michelle 'hammered bar' & 'Karma' | Grey Necklace Bijou Limon
 



Thank you guys so much for reading.  Happy Holidays!!!
 xx, Rachel



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment