My Style Uniform



Happy New Year!  I hope your year has started off with a bang!  Mine definitely has.  I've been doing a lot of things for my business, and have been so active.  It feels amazing.  Although I haven't been updating on here, I've been posting almost daily on my instagram (@ragtrends) so make sure to follow me there.

Lately I've been reading a lot of fashion articles about uniforms.  I never realized I had a uniform, but I definitely do.  Life is so busy, and it's not always feasable to spend half an hour staring at your closet to pick out an outfit.  My go to is a hat, sweater or plain t shirt and cute jacket, boyfriend or skinny jeans and booties.  If it's something that is on regular rotation, I would recommend investing into high quality pieces.  Don't invest in trendy pieces though!  Jeans and shoes are two things that most people have a favorite of, and it's always worth spending more on those.  I have quite a few pairs of blue jeans, and out of all of them I have two pair that I wear at least 1-2 times a week. (They also happen to be my investment jeans!)  When I first got one of the pairs, I think I wore them every single day for over a week.  They are still one of my favorites, but are finely showing wear and tear and I've worn them consistently for over 3 years!! Later this month, I'll be talking more about your signature uniforms.  Until then, enjoy this rendition of my 'uniform'.











All images are Ian Smythe Photography


Hat CatarziSweater Free PeopleJeans BDG 
Booties Coconuts by Matisse  | Necklaces  Bijou Limon & James Michelle


Thank you for reading!!  xx, Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment