Distressed & Vintage



Every time I write a post I see the date, and EVERY time I want to start the post with 'I can't believe that its almost August (or whatever date) already!'.  I've tried my hardest to hold back the last few times, but it's almost AUGUST! What?! 

I've already started to think about fall clothes, and got a couple key pieces for the upcoming season.  The Nordstrom anniversary sale is the best time to do this! You can get brand new fall styles, at a fraction of the price.  The discount is usually around 30-40%.  Later this week I'll do a round up of great finds, because they should be restocking some of the best pieces.

For today's look, I wore these very distressed jeans from Urban Outfitters, and my favorite lightweight sweater, also from UO.  The scarf was an amazing vintage find, and I love how it adds interest to the big open neck of my sweater.  If you're not into scarves, a detailed bralette would be super cute as well.  Although I love how distressed these jeans are, if your purchase them be very careful when putting them on.  Ironically they're my most fragile jeans because the holes rip larger so easily. :(   





All photography is by Ian Smythe photography

Wrap SweaterUrban Outfitters 
Scarf is Vintage | Similar here


Thanks for reading you guys! 
Have the best weekend and enjoy the rest of July before August hits!
<3 Rachel


Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Beautiful look! Love your top, and obsessed with your jeans!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete