Alloy


Do any of you have that one piece in your closet, that no matter how many times you wear it, you always get compliments?  For me its this dress.  I've probably had it for about 4 years now, and am still lovin it! Bud uh ba ba ba. ;) For the record, I don't love McDonalds.  I just love the jingle!  I'm a strange breed, and love commercials too.  3 or 4 years ago, m&m's had a commercial based around the brown m&m, I always replayed it on DVR!  If you don't know what commercial I'm talking about, just google 'naked brown m&m commercial'.

Accessories are a large part of making an outfit, and if you're repeating a particular clothing piece over & over then it's all the more important.  Even though we're in the middle of summer, the weather has been a bit cooler the last few days so I grounded the fringy boho dress with edgy boots and my favorite black hat.  As usual, all is linked below!





All photography by Ian Smythe Photography


Dress | AE  Similar here & here
Hat | Catarzi Similar here  
Boots | Jeffrey Campbell 'Orwell' Similar here  



Thank you guys for reading! Have the best week! xx, Rachel 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment