Summer oreo



It's been a while since you guys have seen me in a hat other than my typical black one, I wear this one ALL the time in the summer.  It just hasn't made it into a blog post for whatever reason.  It's from Target, is under $20 and the quality is amazing.  This is my second summer with it, and it still looks brand new.  A few years ago I posted about the Michael Stars hat seen everywhere, so I bought it and it was awful.  I still haven't tried there other hats, but I've seen a couple in stores and they seemed a lot better. You don't need to spend a lot of money on hats, as long as you know what to look for.  Two of my favorite and most complimented hats, are from Target.  Keep an eye out for quality stitching and you'll be golden!
My sandals are also from trusty Tar-jeh.  Sandals are not something that I believe in investing in.  Summer consists of a lot of running around, being care-free and I don't want to fuss over a pair of expensive sandals!  I'll take my under $25 stylish sandals that I wear 75% of the time, and throw them away at the end of a season (or two) when they get worn out.  These sandals are actually on super-sale too, so I might pick up an extra pair when these ones bite the dust.  (or is that on the verge of being a hoarder?) Hmmm.
As far as the rest of outfit goes, I kept it very simple and stayed with an overall black & white theme.  I LOVE shorts(or dress) with a long sweater, it adds a little bit of drama to an overall basic look.  Black shoes would have taken away from the look too much so that is why I stuck to my trusty skin toned gladiators.  As usual, everything is linked below!  
 






Photography by Ian Smythe


Hat |  Target
Lace Bralette | Topshop via Nordstrom
Shirt |Old Similar here
Cardigan | Thrifted! Similar here ($20!)
Jean Shorts | Ralph Lauren  Similar here

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment