Botanical 70's


It was a few weeks ago, I probably only had one thing on my list and spent at least 2 hours in Target, as you do. Of course I wandered into the clothing section.  Scanning all the pieces around me, my eyes fell on this Free People inspired dress.  It was love at first sight, it wasn't on my list, but it made it's way home with me. <3  This dress is so similar to pieces like this but with a price tag that's only a quarter of the cost.  In the peak of summer, this dress would be so cute with gladiators, but as it's the beginning of fall I paired it with these amazing knee high boots for a 70's feel.  If the 70's isn't your thing, it would be cute with simple black ankle booties and a broad rimmed hat for something totally different. 
I'm not a fan of having pieces that only work for one season, so in the winter I plan on layering faux fur over the top and faux leather underneath. (On different days) 
Dress & boots are linked below!




All images by Ian Smythe Photography


Dress | Target
Boots | Via Spiga 'Beckett'  Similar, less expensive  here here
Sunglasses | Local Boutique.  Similar styles here here


Thank you for reading! Hope you're having a wonderful start to your fall.  xo, Rachel  

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment