Subtle Scallops


When I was younger, I basically only wore bright colors.  I remember having these bright orange cropped pants that had bright yellow lemons, and on top I would wear a bright yellow top!  Thankfully I don't remember the shoes, but they were probably neon as well.  I couldn't get enough of being bright haha.  It didn't help that I was so scrawny thoughout elementary and middle school that I still needed to shop in the kids section. (Insert eye roll)

 Now I'm the opposite and primarily wear black and white.  Welcome to my all black look, and I love it!  This dress is from Target (insert heart eyed emoji) and has a very subtle scalloped edge around the neck and hem.  I've jumped on the choker bandwagon, and have bought several.  They aren't investment pieces in my opinion, so I've gotten most of mine from Zaful (they're almost all under $2!!!) and I've gotten a couple from Forever 21, this one included.  Everything is linked below. :)








Photography by Ian Smythe Photography


Dress | Target
Choker | Not Available anymore.  Similar here
Booties | Jeffrey Campbell via Nastygal but they're no longer available.  Here are four equally awesome styles though.  123 & 4


Thanks for reading!
xx, Rachel 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment