Embroidery & Overalls!




Happy mid-October friends!  It's feeling like early winter where I live, I wish fall could last until December 1st. :)  Anyone else?

I might have mentioned a few months ago, or even last year that I'm not a fan of overalls.  Apparently I just needed to find the right pair because these all black, culotte overalls are at the top of my current list. Even though they're overalls, because of the fabric and color they're relatively simple.  To add a little pop I paired them with this amazing embroidered bomber jacket.  The little birds on the front of the jacket have some gold, so to give a little more oomph I added a large gold watch.  
When wearing culottes, it's usually best to keep the bottom streamlined.  So I wore black pointy toed booties that are tighter around the ankle.  If they're too loose on the ankle it can look a little too sloppy.  I'm sort of obsessed with these booties, and it looks like a lot of other people are too so I linked to two sites below that have a variety of sizes in stock. 
   





All images by Smythe Photography




Other great bombers here here

Overalls | Target




Starbucks | Tall Soy Cinnamon Dolce latte with 1.5 pumps. No whip.
Yes, I'm one of those people with the complicated order.  To be fair, if I'm spending $5 on a 12oz coffee it should taste how I like it and 1.5 pumps is the perfect amount of sweetness! 
 If your try it I promise you won't be disappointed.




Thank you so much for reading! xx, Rachel
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment