It's not fall yet! Enjoy every ounce of summer.





The air is getting crisp, the mornings are cooler and days are getting shorter.  That being said, summer is not over!  Fall is the best season to dress, but summer is so short in Oregon so I am taking advantage of every warm day that still passes along to wear my dresses.  It doesn't help that we've been hit by so many wildfires, so we've been forced to stay inside to avoid headaches and lung damage. #prayfororegon. 
 As you know, I don't really separate summer & winter wardrobe.  So for fall, this favorite dress will be cute with some sheer tights or leggings, combat boots, maxi cardigan and a beanie.  So glad combat boots are making a comeback.  Too bad my Mom didn't still have her original Dr. Martens.  She LOVED them.  For other dress transitions, go back to my old posts around November.  







Have you guys started your fall shopping?  I've picked up a couple of new sweaters, a patent mini skirt and a tweed blazer.  Apart from the patent mini,  these pieces will work nicely into my work and everyday wardrobe.  I also picked up some beautiful wide leg red suit pants! (H&M had 30% off of everything for Labor Day) Typically everything I wear for work is black, so I thought it'd be fun to throw in a bright pair of pants.  I'm so excited to pair them with my camel colored sweater.  Red and camel isn't your typical color combination, but they're a beautiful pairing.  

What fall trends are you going to try?  Can I just say how excited I am for all these 90's comeback trends.  I am a 90's girl all the way, so I can't wait to channel my inner Rachel Green!  She's always there though ;) I'm not a huge make-up girl, but I think I might go to MAC and pick up the color 'Paramount'.  I'll let you know if I am wearing it in future posts.  It's a darker brown/red blend, perfect for fall. 
Update: I bought a NYX soft matte lip cream (my fav!) in the color 'Berlin'.  It's a pretty good dupe, and a more wearable formula.


Images by none other than....Smythe Photography


Shoes are old Jeffrey Campbells.  Similar style here


Not much to link to when I wear a dress! ;)
Ha

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment