How to style summer pieces into fall while staying cool!


Sometimes it's hard to dress like fall when it's not quite fall weather, that's when accessories come in hand!  A leather bag with a touch of fur does the trick, it was love at first site with this Patricia Nash piece.  Lately I've seen a few mainstream bloggers feature Patricia Nash bags and I'm so excited this brand is finally getting more recognition!  I used to work at a high end clothing store, and we started carrying Patricia Nash when it was brand new in 2010.  Her bags are amazing, high-quality leather, unique designs and a great price point. Look at this beauty. This is not sponsored, I just love her bags!  
Apart from the favorite bag, this jumpsuit is another favorite piece.  It's perfect for year round because of the color.  I'm looking around at my closet now and it's primarily neutrals, the few colorful pieces are all various shades of red.  Didn't even know I was a red person haha!  For having just one bright color scattered throughout my closet, red is a great choice.  It's beautiful throughout the entire year, pairs with all of the neutrals, and is a confidence inspiring color.  As I said in my last post, I'm so excited to pair red and camel together this fall and winter. 









Off the shoulder jumpsuit, old. Very similar here & here
Jeffrey Campbell heeled sandals, old. Very similar here


Thank you for reading! 
xx, Rachel



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment