ALMOST fall

Fall is definitely in the air! 

I can't believe summer is almost over.  Fortunately the weather is still warm where I live, but today was a little on the cooler side.  I am dreading for fall to officially start rolling in (even though fall fashion is my favorite) because it only lasts for about a month here and then comes winter. :p Winter last until April here, every now and then it even snows in June!  So I'm slowly starting to work my way into the fall wardrobe.  I feel like the longer I put it off, the longer warm weather will stay. ;)   Am I the only one?   This outfit was worn on my Monday of the week and all I ever want to do on Monday's is be comfortable.  The leggings are from nightcap clothing.  They are the most expensive leggings I've ever bought, but they are so worth it! Nothing against the $9.99 ones at H&M, but they just don't last.  I always find little holes in them and it drives me nuts.  These I've had for two years, I wear them all the time, and they're in perfect condition. Other than the amazing quality, they also have a wonderful fold-over band so you aren't limited to only wearing tunics. <3






Chambray shirt (Fred Meyer)  Similar  Similar

T-shirt H&M

Leggings (I bought them at a boutique I worked at) Exact


Necklace  World Market


Thank you guys for reading! ~Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment