Maxi Love

Maxi Love

Usually I live in maxi skirts and dresses in the summertime.  I haven't worn them much this summer, but rest assured, I still love them.  Target is my favorite place to find maxi skirts, for 3 reasons. They're affordable, super soft, and most important...long enough! If you have lengthier legs like me, and you're on a budget then check out target.  If you aren't so lengthy, a lot of things that target has in store, they make in a petite size online. Target is so awesome:) Don't forget to use your cartwheel! If you don't know what cartwheel is, it's a free app for your phone, and it has all sorts of additional discounts for Tar-jeh.  My necklace is from World Market, they have some of the BEST jewelery if you're looking for something unique.  I love the way the turquoise compliments the red of my skirt.




Outfit Details:

Tee- Tj Maxx (in store) Similar 

 Skirt-Target (Bought in store) Same Style  Shorter style

Necklace (World Market in store) Similar

Smaller Necklace- Boutique in NYC

Bracelets H&M

Turquoise Bracelet (H&M sold out)



Thanks for reading my quick blog post!   xoxo Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment