Crossover

Crossover





Meet the perfect black blouse! It's great with a skirt (as shown), with jeans, it's long enough to wear with leggings.  It can be dressed up, and down.  It can be carried through all 4 seasons, I don't know what it can't do! It's the dressier cousin of the white t-shirt. :)  It's 50% off at Nordstroms right now.  The necklace I just got, is also a bargain at a whopping $4.95.  It was a recent purchase from H&M.  Such a bargain I also got it in silver.  I love the simplicity of it my itself, but it would also be great layered up for those more boho days.















Love these booties!









Shirt Nordstrom 

Skirt (Vince Camuto from TJ Maxx-old) Similar 

Booties Matisse 

Watch Michael Kors

Bracelet (TJ-Maxx-old) Similar


Thank you for reading! xx Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment