The All American

The All American

I don't think a look can get more American than a pair of blue jeans, paired with a t shirt, baseball hat and nikes!  So simple, so comfortable.  This version is sporty chic.  To add a feminine touch, I threw on one of my favorite necklaces from James Michelle Jewelry.  She is a jewelry artist from my area and I LOVE everything in her line.  The baseball hat is one of my favorites, and it is so versatile guys! Wear it with a skirt to add an edgy flair. As usual I will have links to the exact or similar items down below.  Side note: I had so much fun taking these pictures today! I'm not sure if it was the nikes or what, but I was all about jumping.  You may notice the goober running pictures, that's not how I actually run but sometimes I like to run like Phoebe off of the show friends! Does anyone remember that episode? Rachel was all embarrassed by her, but by the end of the show she was doing it and having a blast.  I challenge you to let go and run like a goober for a block.  Arms and legs flailing.  :)











Be free! Run like Phoebe! ;)



Outfit Details:

Hat (Target, old) Similar  Similar


Jeans (7FAMK sold out) Similar

Shoes (Nike, I can't find the exact ones online) Very similar

Ring (old)

Mixed Metals necklace (old)

Karma Necklace (Mine is the 18inch)


Thank you guys so much for reading!  xoxo Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment