Tigress

....and you're gonna hear me roar, louder, louder than a lion..
 
I'm a sucker for jackets.  When I saw this tiger jacket, it was love at first site.  Jackets are the perfect way to pop your outfit.  Wear all of your basics,  pop on a fierce jacket and you're ready!  It's hard to see all of the detail this jacket has, but amongst the tigers, it has a faux leather trim and two zippers in the back.  It's from a local boutique, and is a little bit older but I'll do my best to find one similar!


Loving the half top knot lately
 





Outfit Details:

Jacket (local boutique) I cannot find anything too similar.  Here are some awesome statement coats/sweaters though Cheaper  On my wish list. Want. so. bad. (in sand)  Option 3



Thanks for reading! xoxo Rachel




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment